Publications about Tulane
These Tulane-themed books are available for purchase (prices do not include shipping charges, if applicable):
- Tulane University. Ann E. Smith Case, Arcadia Publishing, 2017. This is a pictorial history of the entire university that covers the years 1834-2015, and it includes 228 photographs on 128 pages. Softbound. $22
- Tulane; The Biography of a University, 1834-1965. John Percy Dyer, Harper & Row, 1966. $30
- Tulane: The Emergence of a Modern University, 1945-1980. Clarence L. Mohr and Joseph E. Gordon, Louisiana State University Press, Baton Rouge, 2001. $35
- The Tulane University Medical Center. One Hundred and Fifty Years of Medical Education. John Duffy, Louisiana State University Press, Baton Rouge, 1984. $30
- Tulane: A Time to Remember. Photography by Tommy L. Thompson, Harmony House Publishers, Louisville, 1989. $25
- An Artist in the University Medical Center. May H. Lesser, A Roundtable Press Book, Tulane University Press, New Orleans, 1989. $20
- A Brief History of H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College, 1887-1919: A Personal Reminiscence. Brandt V. B. Dixon, Hauser Printing Co., New Orleans, 1928. Reprint, Hauser Printing Co., 1995. $35 Limited number available.
Additionally, spare issues of the Jambalaya yearbook are available for purchase at $35 (plus shipping, if applicable).
Please contact the University Archivist for further information or to inquire about procedures for acquiring specific issues or volumes.